American IB - FP&A
- up to £70,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- B&FS Finance
- 14 Aug 17
Our client is a leading investment bank that is looking to hire a Group Financial Controller to work closely with the business and provide in financial support to drive business decisions.
- Annual budgeting and Forecasting
- Support and advise the business in respect of key planning assumptions and prepare financial forecasts, identifying risks and opportunities.
- Full responsibilties of accounting transactions, month-end closing
- Participation in ad-hoc projects
This role requires a finance professional with strong stakeholder management skills. Applicants must be fully qualified with strong technical reporting skills. Experience within the property market would be beneficial. Please send CVS to Eunice.Lim@investigo.co.uk