Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Head of Liquidity & IRRBB Management
Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Salary: To £90,000 + bens + bonus
Global banking group seeks a Head of Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book Management for its UK ring fenced bank, based in Birmingham.
In this role, you will:
- Create an effective governance framework for Liquidity and IRRBB Management
- Support and challenge Global Businesses
- Establish a sound liquidity management process
- Produce the ILAAP for the RFB
- Manage the funding position of the RFB
- Set up an effective process to manage IRRBB
- Build and manage a team of 3-4 people
The successful candidate will have relevant liquidity risk experience from a retail or commercial bank, as well as good IRRBB management experience.