Reconciliation Officer (contract) - Accounts Control & Reconciliation Services
- Contract, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 16 Aug 17
Reconciliation Officer (contract) - Accounts Control & Reconciliation ServicesResponsibilities:
- Undertake Business-As-Usual responsibilities in supporting TLM system.
- Participates in TLM solutions and projects.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and assignments relating to reconciliation.
- Team Lead, Accounts Control & Reconciliation
- Strong knowledge and experience in TLM system.
- Knowledge on banking products or at least 3-5 years working experience in banking industry
- Proficient in MS Office Application, especially Access.
- Knowledge on BI tool such as Qlikview (QV) would be an advantage
- Good communication skills & strong analytical skills
- Able to be a team player as well as working independently within tight deadlines
- Meticulous, highly motivated, focused, results-oriented, strong drive for excellence