Investment Operations Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 16 Aug 17
Investment Operations AnalystMain Responsibilities
- Synthesize business requirements in the form of functional process flows and user journeys and translate them into workable and strategic solution specifications and prototypes
- Collaborate with other team leads to identify and develop innovations, technology and system solutions to improve experience and pursue opportunities to adopt new technologies to enhance business outcomes and operational efficiency
- Drive implementations of change initiatives including coordination of system testing for relevant projects/initiatives to deliver maximum impact
- Provide support to back office operations business processes and systems and oversee the processing of any of the following products: Unit Trust, Structured Deposits, CPF SRS Investments, Corporate action, Unsecured Facilities and other banking activities to ensure due process, accuracy and accountability are followed
- Assist Head of Department to create and implement long term business plan to ensure continuity of business operations in the long run
- Develop and enforce sound policies and structures for the growth of the team
- Create a strong workforce by developing competent individuals ready for the future digital banking operations
- Good Degree in Business Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in Excel Macro/ VBA. Coding experience is also preferred.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing Change initiatives and Operating Models, ideally within Retail Wealth Management and Investment Operations.
- Good understanding on human centered design/user experience and mobility development, Big Data/Analytics, Business Process Re-engineering and workflow systems.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly and gain consensus from multiple stakeholders.
- Comfortable communicating across business divisions and different levels of seniority.