Grow with an Established Private Banking Institution as a Business Risk Manager!
- SGD 100,000 + Competitive Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Aug 17
An established International Private Banking Outfit with strong presence in Asia is seeking a Business Risk Manager in Singapore. This will be a unique opportunity for you to establish your career with one of the top banks in the world. Reporting to the Head of Business Risk Management, you will be responsible for supporting the business risk frameworks, providing sound advice on key risk controls and to preserve the bank’s integrity emerging from the wealth management business. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to S$100,000.
You will be expected to:
- Develop and maintain the Business Risk Management Framework, Policies and Procedures, and oversee consistent and effective implementation.
- Conduct reviews and assess the effectiveness of risk controls
- Assist in the effective management of operational risks through the various Operational Risk Programmes
- Work with the Business and Support units to identify and assess the key risks in their end-to-end processes, design effective process control test steps to mitigate key risks, self-assessments and monitor business risks
- Review Product Programme to ensure that the operational risks associated with the specific product are identified and addressed appropriately
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven experience in a Private Banking, particularly within a risk management, operations or internal audit capacity
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant SG and HK regulations
- Strong Excel, Macros and report presentation skills
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.