GT Treasury Advisory - Research (AVP/VP)
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 16 Aug 17
GT Treasury Advisory - Research (AVP/VP)Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for economic research and analysis of Asean economies, namely Malaysia and Indonesia.
- You will front economic presentations and seminars for both internal and external customers, as well as maintain a media profile.
- You will model and forecast macroeconomic and market indicators for the relevant economies, and publish daily and frequent research reports and strategic recommendations.
Head, Treasury Research & Strategy, Global Treasury.
- Good basic degree in Economics, but Masters preferred.
- Fluency to speak, read and write in English and Bahasa.
- Good understanding of Economics, Financial Markets and Econometrics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel as well as Bloomberg, Reuters and CEIC databases will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Highly motivated individual who can work well in a team
- Results-oriented and able to deal with pressure
- Willingness to learn with positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills