Assistant Vice President, System & Project Management, Consumer Credit Approval, Consumer Credit Risk Management
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 16 Aug 17
Assistant Vice President, System & Project Management, Consumer Credit Approval, Consumer Credit Risk ManagementJob Description:
- Manage new projects and ITSR initiatives that the department is involved and liaise with the relevant internal stakeholders, external business partners, product managers, etc.
- D rive credit-related user requirements in various cross-functional loans origination system projects such as Project OneCP and work with key stakeholders to ensure :
- System design and workflow incorporates the credit process and controls;
- Credit parameters, underwriting rules and credit checks are built or interface with relevant systems eg. Credit decision engine, score cards, credit bureau B2B, etc.
- Ensure requirements and deliverables are in compliance with bank credit policies and regulatory requirements;
- Key focus on secured loans origination system and workflow
- Evaluate solutions proposed by IT, vendors / partners and make necessary recommendations.
- Conduct / manage user acceptance test, develop rollout plan and complete implementation activities.
- Oversight of systems such as Morning Excess System, Credit Bureau B2B system, EDW Credit Bureau Datamart where CB reports are extracted between CBS and OCBC.
- Work closely with Channel/Product Managers to ensure new services/enhancements covers the requirements of our systems.
- Provide credit user inputs for regulation-related system implementation for various products eg. Unsecured lending, Mortgages, etc
- Support smooth rollout of enhancements, manage pre- and post-implementation activities and issues, train frontline teams and develop processes with operations teams
- Tertiary education required
- 10 - 15 years of work experience in Project Management, IT or Business Analyst function working on consumer loans origination systems and workflows, or have worked in the capacity of a user project manager in consumer credit/risk functions
- Experience in handling business analysis, business requirement specifications, flow charting, user acceptance testing, compliance and surveillance
- Good working knowledge and understanding of the various consumer products and its process flow such as housing loans, credit cards, unsecured facilities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and a good team player in project setting
- Preferably Quality trained, with at least a Green Belt certification
- Strong problem solving abilities to resolve issues and drive improvement initiatives
- Objective, tenacious and resourceful to solve complex problems creatively