AVP, Documentation Review Officer, Credit Control Unit, Risk Management Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 16 Aug 17
See job description for details
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank’s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- Vet/review loan and legal documents negotiated by customers/solicitors that are handled by Relationship Managers.
- Liaise with solicitors on legal documentation.
- Liaise with RM to follow up on documentation and compliance of condition precedence.
- Check and ensure security documents and collaterals are in order and ensure all condition precedence are compiled with prior to activation and disbursement of facilities.
- Liaise with valuers and insurers on valuation and insurance related issues.
- Liaise and resolve legal issues with Group Legal if necessary.
- Prepare periodic reports.
- Review and update SOPs regularly.
- Provide guidance and support to other team members.
- Degree in any related field.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience.
- Self-starter, motivated and diligent.
- Meticulous and organized.
- Enjoy working in a high pressure environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.