AVP - Operational Risk & Business Continuity
- Permanent, Full time
- Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 11C3721
- 11 Aug 17
5 years relevant experience in Operational Risk or Audit / Risk and Control within a business unit.
An international bank with a growing footprint in developed and emerging markets is actively looking to hire a self-motivated AVP - Operational Risk for a unique role encompassing Business Continuity Management and Physical Commodities Risk Assurance.
You will join a well-established Operational Risk team with good exposure regionally and work closely with other risk teams and front office in London to manage activities and deliver effective control oversight, monitoring and reporting, business continuity management of the bank's operation in the regional offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
- 5 years relevant experience in Operational Risk or Audit / Risk and Control within a business unit.
- Knowledge of financial market products and good control mindset
- Self-motivated individual with a positive attitude
- Strong aptitude for learning and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
All CVs and enquiries to Noel - Nhuang@argyllscott.sg