- € 47.000 - €60.000
- Oud Beierland, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- Mars Food
- 07 Aug 17
You will be carrying out the associated recurring financial processes, such as periodic, quarterly and year end closure accounting activities for the unit, and delivering the Annual Finance Report for Mars Food Europe.
Start your own story.
A job at Mars is never just a job. It’s an adventure. A journey. Anything but blindly following what other people tell you to do. With us, the decisions you make matter. It means you can rewrite the rules and build new solutions. You can develop your ideas and create new successes. In fact, in a culture that’s all about freedom, personal responsibility and entrepreneurship – and with brands active in 180 countries and sales of $33 billion – you can make it mean more no matter where you join us. So the question is, what will your story be? Start a new chapter at www.mars.nl
€ 47.000 - € 60.000
One of the most state-of-the art food plants in the world is situated in the Netherlands, near Rotterdam. The factory produces a wide variety of Asian and Mediterranean sauces for leading brands such as UNCLE BEN'S®, SUZI WAN®, DOLMIO® and the one hundred percent organic SEEDS OF CHANGE®.
You will be carrying out the associated recurring financial processes, such as periodic, quarterly and year end closure accounting activities for the unit, and delivering the Annual Finance Report for Mars Food Europe. This also includes coordinating the financial audit by the external accountants and being a strong presence as the first point of contact for tax support services. The common themes running through everything you do are timely and accurate reporting, compliance with the finance rules and principles, and continuous improvement. This is a full-time position.
As a high calibre finance professional:
- You will position yourself as the accounting anchor for the Finance team;
- Your strong managerial attitude does not interfere with you rolling up your sleeves;
- Your educational background includes a Master's Degree in Accounting or equivalent (e.g. Finance), along with a minimum of 5 years’ work experience in an accounting, controlling or audit role;
- You possess excellent knowledge of local government regulations, Tax, VAT and CBS, and working with ERP systems;
- You have been exposed to US GAAP;
- Your CV shows consistent results, collaborative relationships, and analytical, problem solving and planning skills;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, both speaking and writing.
Please apply via the 'Apply' button.
Agency or sales calls are not appreciated
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-Time, Oud-Beijerland, Finance, Accountant, Controlling