Senior Credit Risk Analyst
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Aug 17
Senior Credit Risk Analyst
The Reporting, Data & Analytics team (RDA) is looking for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to support in Regulatory and External reporting activities.
We are looking for a candidate with thorough credit risk knowledge who is fully up to speed on applicable credit risk regulations like Basel III/ CRD IV. The candidate will be coordinating critical and dynamic credit risk deliverables to regulatory and other stakeholders of ING Bank.
The candidate should be able to interpret credit risk related regulations and translate those to reporting requirements and can act as a liaison with Finance.The succesfull candidate has strong time management skills, high attention to detail and is a strong team player. We are looking for a candidate who performs well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
As a Senior Credit Risk Analyst you will have the opportunity to support critical and dynamic Risk deliverables to regulatory and other stakeholders of ING Bank and to analyse and report on ING Bank's credit risk portfolio. In this process, he/she will work closely with (senior) staff of Risk and Finance, and interact with business line teams for specific requests.
Based on the candidates thorough credit risk knowledge he/she will act as a "knowledge base" for colleagues by coaching them on credit risk content
Are you looking for the opportunity to work in an enthusiastic, international team which is continuously looking for further improvements, then this job is something to apply for!
• Coordinate and manage complex internal and regulatory Credit Risk reporting to ensure the team is able to deliver accurate and high quality information within the required deadlines to our stakeholders;
• Monitor, analyse and report on all important concentrations and trends in the credit risk portfolio of ING Bank. Reports in scope are a.o. Annual Report, ING Quarterly Disclosures report, the Bank's Regulatory Capital Report (COREP) etc;
• Act as a "knowledge base" on credit risk for colleagues coaching junior staff on the content and review their deliverables;
• Participate / become work stream lead in specific projects;
Your work environment:
The Reporting, Data & Analytics (RDA) department is part of the ING Risk COO organisation providing reporting, analysis and data quality assurance & governance services to internal and external stakeholders.
RDA is an international and enthusiastic team with the purpose of:
• providing stakeholders with fit-for-purpose risk reports and analyses;
• bringing risk reporting to the next level by driving innovation and standardisation across the global risk function;
• supporting the analytical capabilities within Risk with a platform, data, and analytical skills;
• acting as guardian for the Risk data
RDA follows an agile way of working in which various value streams/squads have been defined. These are high performing, self-steering teams each with their own purpose. The current vacancy resides in the Regulatory Reporting value stream.
Members of the team have frequent interaction with other departments in the ING Bank organization, especially Finance and as such have an opportunity to discuss and get insights into specific ING portfolios. Openness in communication and "can do" mentality are important characteristics of the department.
Who we are looking for (expertise)?
• Master in Economics or Finance;
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Risk Analyst within Credit Risk;
• Thorough knowledge on Basel III/ CRD IV;
• Proven ability in credit analysis;
• Experience in coordinating reports and projects including stakeholder management;
• Knowledge on SAS/ Business Intelligence/ Analytics skills is a pre.
Personal Profile (personal skills)
• Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail;
• Be able to keep oversight and see the bigger picture;
• Have ability to cope with internal and external pressure;
• Be a good team player, able to contribute in a multi-cultural team;
• Be able to work independently and steer / coordinate team members;
• Communicative, accurate and able to work with challenging deadlines;
• Fluency in English both written and verbal (work language).
What do we offer?
• 36/40 hour working week
Apply directly online and click on Apply for this job. Please upload your CV and motivation. We are looking forward to your application.