IARCS - Internal Audit Professionals
Description: KPMG's Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Services (IARCS) practice provides a wide range of board advisory, enterprise risk management, internal audit, software license review and controls compliance services built upon our clear understanding of business issues and opportunities. We assist our clients to optimise their risk management, controls and governance processes to manage risks while identifying and pursuing important opportunities to enhance business value.
Acting as engagement team member (conducting assignments and supporting the engagement-in-charge) or engagement in-charge (leading and motivating a small team of professionals) in delivering the services contracted.
Ability to undertake the following types of engagement:
• Risk based internal audit
• Enterprise risk management (ERM), including ERM assessment
• Corporate governance advisory
• Cost improvement reviews
• Quality Assurance Review of the Internal Audit function
• US SOX 404 advisory
• Contract compliance reviews
*Position grade for successful shortlisted candidates will be based upon the assessment of the candidate's profile during the interview session, if invited.
• A recognised degree or a professional qualification in Accounting / Finance / Business / IT / Law or related disciplines.
• CIA or pursuit of CIA will be an added advantage.
• Relevant working experience for Experienced Hires (e.g. audit firms, consulting firms, leading commercial organizations and regulators; with demonstrated expertise in any one of the aforementioned service areas)
• Ability to write objective and value adding reports independently.
• Ambitious, mature and business-minded, in particular the ability to keep abreast with contemporary industry developments, with strong leadership and high ethical standards.
• A self-starter and must be a team player.
• Ability to lead and motivate teams.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• High analytical and rationalization ability.
• Ability to manage deadlines and prioritise tasks.