Strategy Advisor (M/F)
- Permanent, Full time
- BIL - Banque Internationale à Luxembourg
- 07 Aug 17
Strategy Advisor (M/F)
Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest bank in Luxembourg. Founded in 1856, BIL is a key player in the Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate Banking and Treasury and Financial Markets. These businesses are backed up by strong Support functions and by our Operational departments.
We are currently looking for a:
Strategy Advisor (M/F).
The “Strategic planning and M&A team” is currently responsible for the definition, execution and reporting of the strategy of the Bank.
As a member of this team, your will define and structure the strategy of the Bank and monitor the progress of the implementation of this strategy. You will also manage selected major and transversal strategic projects, as well as participate to M&A projects.
Strategic planning (main activity):
- Support Management Board to take informed decisions (conducting selected deep dives / facts based analysis / producing structured recommendations)
- Lead feasibility studies and ensure the production of the required deliverables allowing Management Board decisions ;
- Define the project set-up, governance, goals and deliverables ;
- Plan and schedule the project according to the required milestones;
- Manage dependencies, risks, issues;
- Define, coordinate and ensure implementation of the required communication and change management plan ;
- Provide direction and support to the project team ;
- Constantly monitor and report on project progress to all stakeholders ;
- Pro-actively take decisions or seek approval to ensure the project stays on track.
Ad hoc studies and Corporate Finance (punctual support):
- Desktop research on current interest topics (e.g., strategic roadmaps, segmentation, macro-economic trends)
- Strategic review of potential M&A deals
- University degree (BAC +4/5);
- Experience in a consulting firm (Strategic consulting, BIG4)for at least 2 years, including the management of large scale projects in the financial sector;
- Fluency in French and English, other languages constituting an advantage;
- Strong interpersonal, negotiating/convincing and communication (oral and written) skills ;
- Analytical and problem solving acumen;
- Mastering Ms Office tools (Ms Excel, Ms Powerpoint)
- Critical spirit, proactivity, leadership skills