Global Fund Accounting Services Real Estate Vice President
- 120,000 + Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Trident International Associates
- 15 Aug 17
The firm is looking for an experienced Real Estate professional to lead a team specific to Real Estate Fund Administration. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced, intelligent and hard-working individual to join a prestigious and established corporation at a senior position.
Our Client - is a successful institutional investment management firm with a worldwide presence. The company has earned a reputation for excellence and is currently looking for a Global Fund Accounting Services Real Estate Vice President to be based in Luxembourg to support their growing influence in the region. The firm is looking for an experienced Real Estate professional to lead a team specific to Real Estate Fund Administration. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced, intelligent and hard-working individual to join a prestigious and established corporation at a senior position.
The Role – will include, but may not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Manage the external audit to ensure accurate and timely sign off of audited financial statements annually and unaudited financial statements semi-annually
- Adhere to effective internal controls and processes, proactively identify / recommend improvements to same.
- Working directly with property manager accounting staff / management to ensure proper reporting / compliance at the property level.
- Manage the investor level allocation and investor statement production, ensuring accuracy for capital calls and distributions in line with the fund documents
- Work with external vendors to ensure appropriate entries are made in our Yardi system to ensure the fund/portfolio level books are accurate and timely.
- Manage / oversee the liquidation of SPVs for funds in their disposal stage, and the setting up of new SPVs for growing funds
- Responsibility for the preparation of quarterly / annual fund / portfolio financial statements, including supporting schedules.
- Maintain strong relationships with RE Fund Admin teams to ensure consistency of process and optimal use of resources, as well as the effective oversight of fund processes
- Build strong relationships within Real Estate / BLK including with Portfolio Management, Asset Management, Investor Relations, Co Sec and Legal to effectively deliver the business’ accounting needs.
The Person – will have at least 4 years’ experience of European Real Estate fund administration, specifically a good understanding of close ended structures with pan European property investments held through Luxembourg SPVs. Applicants must be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified and have a minimum of 4 years accounting experience. A working knowledge of IFRS and Lux GAAP is required with knowledge of UK, French and other GAAP being an advantage. The person should possess strong communicational and interpersonal skills and German, English, French language skills are required.
Based in Mayfair in London, Trident are a specialist, boutique real estate recruitment consultancy who identify talent in property, finance and accounting.
As a market leader we offer innovative, flexible and tailor made holistic solutions to the global real estate markets.
Established for 25 years and with over 75 years of experience at partner level, we are a consultancy with the breadth and depth of knowledge of the various trends facing the property industry, so essential in the light of continuing changes in global real estate, private equity and fund management.
We believe in working in the capacity of partner with both candidates and clients alike, working in synergy with them and growing organically, acting with ethical integrity every step of the way. A proven consultancy, driven by the changing market, who can add real value, both vertically and strategically and who are able to make a real difference by identifying real talent.
We can offer both global and local market expertise and successful solutions for unique, complex and difficult recruitment remits. Our team of experienced consultants can not only help identify your next career move and challenge but also offer objective consulting opinion and guidance on interviewing, market trends and salary benchmarking.
If you are looking for a new job or a career change within the real estate sector - Trident are always keen to hear from quality candidates, both from the property industry and other sector disciplines, ready to rise to a new career challenge. Our service to candidates is based on professionalism, a dedication to understanding your career needs and total confidentiality and discretion.