- Permanent, Full time
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 15 Aug 17
We are recruiting a senior finance manager for an in-house position, the person should have with strong experience in PE and securitization and the ability to work in a small office in Luxembourg. If you are interested please contact me and I would be happy to give you more information.
* Assist in managing all accounting and corporate related matters for the Luxembourg entities, there are approximately 45 in total.
* Review Luxembourg management accounts; review of all Luxembourg tax returns; ensuring full corporate records are kept in Luxembourg; provision of information on the financial activities to the USA tax team.
* Oversee accounting deliverables of service providers of PE/RE entities in Ireland, Spain & Italy
* Work with Legal & Investment Colleagues on startup and corporate actions for new entities
* Manage the preparation of the annual statutory accounts as well as financial audits as appropriate.
* Ensure the proper Corporate Governance deliverables are being met
* Administration of loan systems and participations as instructed by Company management.
* Ensuring that companies comply with all regulatory requirements of the statutory authorities and all processes are compliant from opening bank accounts to regulatory reporting.
* Manage/Coach team members
* Educational qualification in Accounting or Finance;
* A minimum of 10 years professional experience
* Previous experience in the Administration of SPV's
* Financial control & reporting experience (with a working knowledge of Luxembourg GAAP) including preparing statutory accounts and co-ordination with auditors and tax administration in Luxembourg.
* Real Estate/Private Equity/Securitization experience
* Experienced and confident communicator (both in oral and written English).
* Management experience
* High quality standards; meets deadlines and demonstrates strong ownership.
* A proven ability to work in a small team environment.
Our client is a private investment company operating in the global distressed debt market.