Auditor_GHO & Global Audit
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. The unit Group Head Office & Global Audit is responsible to perform the internal audit on Group HeadGenerali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
The unit Group Head Office & Global Audit is responsible to perform the internal audit on Group Head Office and Global Business Lines and to liaise with Regional Audit Operations to manage audit issues relevant at Group level.
Within this unit we are currently looking for an Auditor that will support the performance of local audit activities within respective area, from risk assessment to plan and engagement execution under the steer of the engagement manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Contribute in performing the internal audit risk assessment;
- Give support for annual plan development and maintenance;
- Conduct the audit engagement being responsible for planning, scoping and delivering of medium/low complexity audit engagements identified in the audit plan under the steer of the engagement manager ;
- Responsible for the review and challenge of audit work delivered by the junior Auditors;
- Responsible for checking the issues resolution;
- Support the engagement manager in reporting activities
- Responsible for managing good relations with Middle Management, Operational Team and external auditors;
- Works in partnership with other functions to ensure a coordinated approach to Audit activities and the availability of technical information and resources to support a thorough Audit process;
- Contributes to the team in terms of professional skills, technical knowledge and motivation.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- College Degree or equivalent, ideally in business administration, finance, law, insurance/financial services/ management;
- IA professional certification holder (e.g. CPA, CISA, CIA) or relevant technical qualification
- Experience within an insurance /financial services business with a sound knowledge of one or more technical areas (5-7 years in the industry), or Accountant/Auditor with 5-7 years of experience in a public accounting firm and a solid understanding of Risk Management, Governance and Control standards
- Strong skills in integrity, confidence & accountability, pressure and time management, flexibility and life-long learning
- Strong skills in problem solving, strategic and innovative thinking and change management
- Negotiation, conflict resolution and strong communication and relationship management skills
- Teamwork and global collaboration
- Experience in talent management, leadership and role modeling
- Experience with international working environment and strong influencing skills across different cultures
- Structured and solution oriented