Senior Client Implementation Manager - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Aug 17
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Client Implementation Manager.
In this role, you will
- Leading the implementation of operational plans and priorities to drive delivery of the agreed client execution strategy, ensuring Regional requirements and variations in the business model are accurately accounted for in our Client on boarding methodology
- Delivery of client implementation programmes as part of end to end client execution and transaction fulfilment lifecycle
- Leverage Client feedback to shape client proposition and new product development activity across
- Oversee the efficient completion of technical and operational on boarding activities for new to trade or new to bank clients
- Ensure the provision of transactional and channel support to clients, understanding their on boarding requirements and ensuring their timely implementation within Global Trade and Receivables Finance
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Strong knowledge of Trade and its underlying technology, implementations processes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and face clients or service clients
- Solid work experience in Trade with regional exposure
- Strong communication skills, and can work under time pressures
- Negotiation skills, change management skills
- Successful teamwork across various disciplines will add significant value to the success of this role
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009MMZ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited