Executive Director - Finance - Wealth Management
- HK$1.5-2.5mil total comp
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search , EA Licence No: 16S8125
- 31 Jul 17
A large Wealth Management business part of a wider Financial Services organisation is looking for an Executive Director to help lead the Finance function to cover the accounting and reporting requirements of the organisation. You must have at least 10 -15 years Wealth Management experience in a finance function to be suitable for this role.
- Leading a team of finance professionals and Qualified Accountants.
- HKMA Reporting: Ensuring compliance with HKMA reporting requirements and new HKMA notices. Assessing impact of new rules and making sure management is aware and new implementation plans are prepared.
- Financial Reporting: Financial reporting based on IFRS, USGAAP knowledge would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Change Management: Participate actively in projects relating to Finance, including new IT systems and other re-engineering activities.
- Management Reporting: Be part of the ALCO and provide updates on funding related topics for the HK entity. Review new product approval from a finance perspective.
If you are interested in applying to this role please contact Gareth Rees at Aquis Search on +852 2537 0333 for a confidential discussion or email your CV to email@example.com