Assistant Manager / Manager, Compliance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Noah International (Hong Kong) Limited
- 10 Aug 17
Founded in 2005, Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE: NOAH) is a leading wealth and asset management services provider with a focus on global services for high net worth individuals and enterprises in China. In the first quarter of 2016, Noah distributed over RMB24.8 billion (US$3.8 billion) of wealth management products. As of March 31, 2016, Noah had assets under management of RMB94.6 billion (US$14.7 billion).
Noah distributes a wide array of wealth management products, including fixed income products, private equity fund products, mutual fund products and insurance products. Noah also develops and manages financial products denominated in both domestic (RMB) and foreign currencies, covering real estate funds and funds of funds, including private equity funds, real estate funds, hedge funds and fixed income funds through Gopher Asset Management. In addition, in 2014, the Company launched a proprietary internet finance platform to provide financial products and services to aspiring high net worth individuals and enterprise clients in China. Noah delivers customized financial solutions to clients through a network of 1,137 relationship managers across 166 branches and sub-branches in 68 cities in China, and serves the international investment needs of its clients through a wholly owned subsidiary in Hong Kong. The Company's wealth management business had 105,557 registered clients as of March 31, 2016.
Noah International (Hong Kong) Limited (“Noah International”) is a wholly owned offshore subsidiary of Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE: NOAH). Managed by experienced senior management and professional specialists, Noah International is rooted in Hong Kong with the eyes on the overseas market, connecting the globe with the most updated financial information and offering the high-net-worth individuals, family offices, and corporations in China with the full range of overseas asset allocation, family wealth inheritance, and else financial services, through its group subsidiaries: Noah Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited, Noah Insurance Advisory Limited, Ark Trust (Hong Kong) Limited.
We are seeking enthusiastic applicant for the following position in Hong Kong:
- Performance of risk based reviews and other activities in relation to the Regulatory Compliance Monitoring and Testing program
- Assist the Head of Compliance in the planning and execution of the compliance and monitoring testing plan
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, and internal controls
- Maintain quality assurance of the relevant compliance monitoring and testing program
- Manage compliance related project initiatives
- Report identified issues to senior management
- University graduate with major in Accounting, Finance or Law is preferred
- At least 4 years of solid and relevant work experience with sound knowledge of the financial services or related industries (i.e. worked in the front office, performed any risk management, compliance, internal audit or forensic accounting functions, or worked in any local or overseas regulator)
- Proven organizational, planning, interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, decision making, and team work skills
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively and proven ability to meet challenging deadlines
- Ability to exercise discretion, work independently within broad guidelines, tactfully handle sensitive and confidential data and complete assignments on timely basis
- Competitive package + year-end bonus + comprehensive insurance benefit
- Full range of professional training program
- Bright career path to every successful candidate
- Company sponsors selected professional qualification
Please attach a detailed resume together with your current salary, expected salary, notice period and contact information. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.noahwm.hk
Data held by Noah International (Hong Kong) Limited relating to employment applications will remain confidential and be used only for job application purposes. Applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year and we may refer suitable applications for other vacancies within the organisation.