Associate (m/f) in our Mergers & Acquisitions department in Frankfurt am Main
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- BANCO SANTANDER, SA.
- 20 Jul 17
Banco Santander is a globally active universal bank with more than 180,000 employees and a leading presence in Europe and in Latin America. Our Global Corporate Banking department supports large corporates, financial institutions and financial sponsors across a broad range of banking products. In order to support our expanding business, we are looking for talented and highly motivated candidates for the following full-time Associate position.
Starting immediately, you will join our team and work on projects across our German-speaking client base:
- Assisting senior bankers on creating M&A business opportunities
- Executing transactions with opportunity to assume comprehensive responsibilities and to get considerable client exposure
- Performing financial and strategic business analysis, valuations and industry research
- Preparing and delivering client presentations and supporting other coverage initiatives
- Developing and managing junior colleagues
- Relevant M&A Advisory or Corporate Finance Advisory work experience of 3-5 years from an investment bank, M&A boutique or Big 4 accounting firm
- Strong academic track record in business administration and/or economics
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory
- Strong technical skill set (accounting, financial modelling/valuation)
- Profound know-how in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and relevant databases (e.g. Capital IQ or FactSet)
- High motivation to learn and work in a global team
- Commitment to Banco Santander’s high ethical standards
BANCO SANTANDER, S.A.
Niederlassung Frankfurt am Main
Bockenheimer Landstr. 39
60325 Frankfurt am Main