Associate, Client Service
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 汉柏巍投资咨询（北京）有限公司 HarbourVest Investment Consulting (Beijing) Company Limited
- 20 Aug 17
HarbourVest is seeking a dynamic Associate with proven working experience in Big 4 or PE background to join as a client-oriented professional to drive the business efficiency.
HarbourVest is an independent, global private markets investment specialist with more than 30 years of experience and $39 billion in assets under management. The Firm’s powerful global platform offers clients investment opportunities through primary fund investments, secondary investments, and direct co-investments in co-mingled funds or separately managed accounts.
The principal functions are to:
- Participate in client service activities including completing ad-hoc requests, reporting, training and advisory projects in both English and local Chinese language.
- Active involvement with investment professionals and others on the client relations team regarding client and prospect presentations
- Work closely with the entire global client relations team, including marketing communications and client service
Job Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, ability to take initiative
- Strong work ethics, good time management and multitasking skills
- Detail oriented, thorough and considerate
- Excellent translation and communication skills, both written and verbal in Mandarin and English
- Translation skills, English and Chinese verbal and written communication skills, Microsoft excel sheet, word doc, and powerpoint skills
- Proven working experience in Big 4 accounting firms’ financial services or transactional service teams, IR of PE firms, fund of PE funds, middle office positions will be an asset
- Private equity and Fund of PE fund market knowledge
- Strong client service orientation