Quantitative Research Analyst
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
- Waterfront International Ltd.
- 08 Aug 14
Waterfront International is a Toronto-based quantitative finance research firm, specializing in developing computer based statistical trading strategies. Waterfront’s selective hiring process considers only highly talented individuals with a history of exceptional experience.
- Develop, modify, optimize, test and implement real time quantitative trading models and strategies.
- Perform statistical analysis of historical and current financial market data.
- Research strategies in equities, futures, fixed income, and other asset classes.
- Generate new indicator ideas.
Requirements of the Candidate include:
- PhD or Masters in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or Operations Research.
- Must possess expert level C/C++ programming skills.
- Incredibly strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Time series analysis and statistical modeling experience.
- Some financial experience desired but not required.
- Must be a strong self-starter and able to work well independently.
Please hit APPLY ONLINE below