Application Support Analyst - Arbitrage Trading
- A Competitive Package
- Toronto < ON < Canada
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - Canada
- 20 Feb 14
We are seeking an experienced and technical Trade Support Analyst to assist in the area of Order Management and Exchange Connectivity for the Global Arbitrage and Trading group within our client's Capital Markets group.
- You will be working with our client's Business and IT Partners and the vendors to assess, research, analyze and document business and systems needs. In addition, during mission critical times this role will provide application support and monitor batch processes.
- Additionally you will investigate, diagnosis, and track incidents in timely manner working with development, vendors and infrastructure teams to understand issues and resolve incidents.
Who We're Looking For:
- 4 - 6 years experience industry experience
- Solid understanding of low latency trading
- Experience working with back office applications as well as process & procedure knowledge of back office operations and Finance
- Ability to work with both technical & business resources
- Project Management Lifecycle knowledge
- Previous experience working with MS Office suite (especially Access/Excel)
- Knowledge of ETF Products Trading and Equity Derivatives
- Experience with SQL and VI
- Understanding of scripting languages like Perl, Shell
- Familiarity with building and supporting global deployments is a plus.
- Familiarity with front-to-back trade-flow is a plus