Senior Consultant Finance
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Aug 17
Senior Consultant Finance - (170000HF)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
Within our FORT Finance team in Zaventem, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
SENIOR CONSULTANT FINANCE
As a CFO Consultant you will be part of dynamic team that is passionate on helping our clients' finance organization. You will be trained and coached in order to develop your skills, finance knowledge and management capabilities.
You will help our clients in:
- Rethinking the finance organization and working on Controllership
- (Re)gaining control over the financial impact of their business processes;
- Improving and accelerating their closing, consolidation and financial reporting;
- Enhancing the decision making process by optimizing their accounting and control processes;
In addition, you will be encouraged to participate and provide input in our regular business development meetings to grow our services.
- You obtained a master degree in economics or engineering or equally by experience;
- You have a strong financial background and 2 to 6 years of experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Finance process optimization;
- Closing, consolidation & reporting;
- External audit.
- Audit, Consulting or Project Management experience is an asset;You have an affinity with technology;You are a hands-on person, result-oriented and quality-driven and you have outstanding analytical skills;
- You are a team player, but can also work independently;Professional proficiency in English and Dutch is mandatory. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Thanks to your good social and communication skills you know how to adapt to different types of environments.
- A dynamic working environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- The ability to be a well trained and solid finance professional;
- An attractive and competitive salary, including various benefits;
- A stimulating function with high-level responsibilities.