- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 16 Aug 17
MicroStrategy Developer/ArchitectAre you an experienced MicroStrategy Developer/Architect who is keen to apply your skills and knowledge in an environment that is built for collaboration and innovation?
We are currently looking for a team player to be a subject matter expert in our Technology team supporting the Financial Management Group.
As a technology team we are motivated to continually improve our development tool-set, and a passionate technologist can drive these choices. Your input and ideas matter - with the Corporate Operations Group (COG) Accelerate program there can be funding to make this a reality.
Key Responsibilities :
- Create MicroStrategy reports
- Design and build MicroStrategy schema objects and metrics
- Deliver high quality reporting that is thoroughly tested and optimised
- Elicit and simplify complex business requirements to deliver efficient reporting solutions
- Provide 3rd Level support for user issues
- Perform development across various data repositories
- Communicate and collaborate freely with a high performing global team across four locations and be a mentor for other on the team
- Work with a global user base and manage client satisfaction
Technical and Soft Skill requirements -
- At least 6+ years of MicroStrategy Development experience in MicroStrategy with a good working knowledge of Microstrategy 9.4.1 and 10+
- Strong database skills with a good understanding of SQL Server and Sybase IQ.
- Good understanding of data modelling - able to design and create a project from scratch, transforming business requirements into column and table needs, ETL, data flows and performance tuning
- Strong Software Development Life Cycle skills (Agile and Waterfall) to deliver large projects and ad-hoc user requests
- Strong communication skills - including the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Scripting experience
- Financial reporting experience preferred
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, then get in touch with Jon Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and apply online now!
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 19 Jul 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time