- AUD80000 - AUD90000 per annum
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson (Australia)
- 15 Aug 17
A great opportunity for a financial analyst to get into a permanent government role located in the CBD.
- Permanent Government position
- CBD Location
The role of Finance Analyst reports to the Business Analysis Manager. In this role you will be required to provide analysis, insights and commentary. You will identify areas for potential business process improvements while also minimizing business risks. You will have the opportunity to create intricate financial models to assist the business in making key business decision in a hyper competitive market.
- Provide advice and information on budgetary management
- Create financial models and plan budget cycles
- Cost/Benefit and variance analysis
- Analyze monthly group and divisional budgets and financial reports
- Engage with key internal stakeholders to build group budgets
- Utilize analytical skills to identify key customer drivers
- Build strong working relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare reporting around market trends and the operational value chain
- Deliver reports and commentary to the senior Management Team
- Previous experience as an analyst/management accountant in a large organisation
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting/Business/Financial Analytics or equivalent professional experience (mandatory)
- Advanced excel skills (mandatory)
- CPA/CA Qualification (mandatory)
- Previous government experience (desirable)
Why apply with Hudson?
Wondering which agency to contact for your next contracting role? At Hudson, we value our contractors. We hope for a long and lasting relationship with you. You are not just another application to us. We work hard to offer you exceptional opportunities over and again, searching extensively for the best fit for both you and our client! Want to know more? Apply now!
How to Apply: To submit your application, please click Apply Now! For a confidential discussion, please contact John Madden at Hudson in Melbourne on 03 9623 6570.